Here are the main data protection commitments made by Mailify, as a subcontractor, in order to comply with the GDPR.
- Appointment of a Data Protection Officer (DPO);
- Processing of your data only on your documented instruction;
- Implementation of technical and organizational measures that reflect the requirements of the GDPR;
- Physical access controls to Mailify Software premises and installations;
- Data and system access controls;
- Availability checks to prevent accidental destruction or loss of data;
- Segregation controls to provide for separate processing (storage, modification, deletion, transmission) of data for different purposes;
- Notifications in case of a data violation;
- Provision of the necessary information to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR;
- Assistance, alerts and advice to the user in order to comply with the GDPR.
Learn more about Mailifys commitments to the implementation of the GDPR.