- You must have a Mailify account. If not, you can create one now.
- You must have a Shopify shop
- Before proceeding to the synchronization of your Shopify lists in Mailify, you must have installed the Mailify application on your Shopify shop.
In your Mailify account, go to the menu "Contact lists" then click on the button "Create a list".
Select "Synchronized list".
Then select the "Shopify" connector. If the connector is not available, please contact our customer service.
You will see a pop-up window with an API key and an Account ID. Copy them and validate before going to your Shopify store.
Now go to your Shopify store with your API key and accountID.
Launch the Mailify application and enter the account ID and the API key in the corresponding field and click on "Submit".
The plugin settings are now complete on the Shopify side.
Once the account ID and the API key have been registered, you can :
- Trigger a manual synchronization using the "Resynchronize" button. Please note that the synchronization of your Shopify list is otherwise done automatically a few minutes after an event is recorded in it.
- Register a new Account ID and API key by clicking the "Submit" button.
Back in Mailify, go to "Contact lists", then to "Synchronized lists". After synchronization, your list will appear in the contact lists of your Mailify account.
NB: a temporary list is created upon validation of the popin indicating your account ID and your API key. This temporary list disappears in favor of the real list when the setup is complete on the Shopify side (when you have entered and saved your account ID and API key).