News: Sarbacane launches the new version of its software. Find out more
Over 100 email templates at your disposal to send responsive campaigns to your subscribers, customized to your image. Choose one and easily personalize it with our EmailBuilder, a powerful and intuitive drag-and-drop editor.View all templates
With 100 pages of tips and advice, Sarbacane Connect is the only magazine dedicated to direct marketing offering such a density of practical and applicable advice. Discover issue 3 with its special feature: AI at the heart of new marketing strategies.View Magazine
Sarbacane helps businesses fully exploit their marketing potential.View Testimonials
The service associated with the use of the newsletter registration form is a personal data processing managed by Sarbacane Software whose contact details are as follows:
3 Avenue Antoine Pinay
ZA des 4 vents
The purpose of the processing is to collect the email address of legal or natural persons interested in receiving newsletters, on various topics such as:
· Best practices for email marketing
· Best practices for SMS marketing
· Exclusive offers
· News from Mailify and its startups and subsidiaries
It allows Sarbacane Software to:
· Send periodic electronic communications by email to maintain contact with subscribers
· collect and analyse your recipients’ behaviour for statistical purposes, for targeted reminders and to determine the best time to send future communications in order to deliver them during the actual time slots people habitually check their email.
The data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
· Personal or professional email addresses
· Behaviour and software environment
· Country and town of location
· This information is collected from the users of the publicly accessible contact form.
· The behavior of the recipients of e-communications, their software environment, are reckoned based on their interaction with the message (openings, clicks, image display).
· The geolocation of the town is calculated from the recipient's public IP connection address when interacting with the message (accuracy rate around 85%).
The form provides for the mandatory collection of the person's email address.
This processing does not involve automatic decision-making.
The data processing concerns:
· Natural and legal persons using the form
· Sarbacane Software's staff in charge of carrying out periodic communications
According to their respective needs, the recipients of all or part of the data are:
· Authorized Sarbacane Software staff
No data transfer outside the European Union is carried out.
The entered data are kept until the recipient has indicated his willingness to no longer receive periodic communications.
Raw data from interactions with the electronic communications sent shall be saved for a maximum of 12 months. The consolidated data are saved within the corresponding communication campaign until they are manually deleted by the Sarbacane Software’s staff in charge of carrying out periodic communications.
Please consult our document describing our technical and organizational security measures.
You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, oppose the processing of it, have it rectified or have it erased. You also have a right to limit the processing of your data.
Furthermore, Sarbacane Software provides a charter dedicated to the protection of personal data.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) Sarbacane Software is your contact for any request to exercise your rights on this treatment.
By email to : email@example.com
By post to:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
3 Avenue Antoine Pinay
ZA des 4 vents
If, after contacting us, you believe that your rights to your personal data are not respected, you can submit a complaint to the data protection authority. To find the contact information for the authority on which you depend, please visit this page.